Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A NEW MEMBER OF THE TEAM?!!?!!?!

Hey there, Americanos! What's shakin' in the US nation?

The other day, I was sending out one of my electronic males to all the shareholders and stockboys, and I got a repply from a good young man! This guy seems to be the real deal. He's got a) refs, b) creds, c) more than two kinds of ambition, and d) stories to tell! If he isn't the future of the industry, than I don't no Jack.

NO, SERIOUSLY--WHO IS THIS JACK!? HE KEEPS APPLYING TO MY MANAGEMENT SEMINAR AND CANCELING ON ACCOUNT OF ANXIETY! (That reminds me, Shortsweather Corpotate Management Seminars: they're for sale!) Anyways, the txt of the mail is reprinted below... I'm taking suggestions as to what to holler abck!

"from: Steve Seersucker
to: Ron Shortsweather

Thanks for the Heads Up!

I'm a man of short words, and I"m not gonna sugarcoat this: I like your style -- straitforward (sp?), retro, etc. -- and I think we oughta do business together. I myself am a business man, and my resume follows.

STEVE SEERSUCKER -- ENTREPENEUR EXTROARDINAIRE!

Education
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
Furman University

Professional Experience
Steve & Seersucker Consulting - President and CEO
  1. Specialize in Streamlining your business for better profit margins
  2. Cut out the Middle Man
  3. Someone to ask the tough Questions.
Stever and Seersucker Security - President and CEO
  1. Employing real live (ex)(navy) seals!
  2. Peace of mind and body
  3. Weatherproofing also available
Steve & Seersucker Wealth Management - President and CEO
  1. Watch your cash grow before your eyes
  2. Bills and Coins counted (NO FEES!)
  3. Don't be a a Scrooge
Marley and Steve: Upscale Dogwalking - President and CEO
  1. For those who think a man is a dog's best friend!
  2. Easy to use
  3. Right around the corner
I must dash, but look forward to hearing from you. Call me Steve, please.

Yours,
S. S."

I DUNNO, SOUNDS PRETTY GREAT, HUH!?!!?! Maybe he and I can buy an apartment together... can't you just trust me? If I was your girlfriend, you would. Let me dance a naked ballet for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment