Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What time is is? OPPORTUNITY TIME!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Well, now I know what I'm getting Phyllis for Christmas! In other news, I has it on good authority that Phyllis might come back to me. The authority is my special brand of POSTIVE THINKING.

But I've never been the kind o' guy who just sits on his discoveries abd hope they hatch into an egg or a dinosaur or something! I gotta share it with you--the CUSTOMER. You could probabyl by POSITIVE THINKING from your regular old average old snake-oil man on the crosstown bus for a cool millions, but I'm in the mood to sell it to you for the price of a demi-tassel cuppa fine mountain coffee!

And speaking of coffee, let's get in THAT ballgame, eh comerads!? Ich bein ein Shortsweather, and with any luck, SO WILL YOU!

Only 54.99 easy payments of $12 months! ACT NOW AND WE'LL THROWING A LIFTIME SUPPLY OF ACTING LESSONS!

You're cute,
Ron "Most Likely to Sell Weed" Shortsweather
Shortsweather Industries, HIV
Captain o' Industry, Admiral o' Bastardry

No comments:

Post a Comment