Thursday, March 5, 2009

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! INTENTION!

LET IT BE NONE: RON SHORTSWEATHER, IS NOT, I RAPEAT, NOT A WHITE SLAVEOWNER.

Whew! I had to get that of my chest! There's ben some talk going around the water cooler and the local gine joints that I'm some kind of dastardly deed doer... well, I will be the fist person to say that I've made some mistanks in my time. For once, Phyllis left me. For twos, I've NEVER EVEN MADE A CHILD. Four thirds, I want to get you in on a "Once In a Lifetime" (arr. Byrne/ENO) opportunity!

So if any man, women, an Julia Child comes at you with rediculous allegations about the kind of guy I am in my free time, namely, that I like to steal people and sell them to the Turks, YOU TELL THEM TO CHEQUE THEMSELVES, LEST THEY WREQUE THEIR WHOLE PERSPECTIVE ON SHIT.

I don't have to repond to theses criticism,s but I"M JUST SO DANG FED UP WITH THE GOOD OLD SHORTSWESTHER NAME BEING BANDIED UP AND DOWN MAIN STREET LIKE IT WAS A PICNIC BLANKET COVERED IN MUD! I only want to help people, and if that involves a tiny bit of wheelin/dealin on my part, who's to say I'm not Jesus Christ Himself!?!!

SO ANGRY I COULD SPIT!,
Ron Shortsweather
Shortsweather Slaveships, Incorportated
Leave Me Alone Forever or At Least Until Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment