Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Opportunities Out the Wamu!

Just when ya thought he's out, he pulls you right bang in again!

Greetings commodores and 64s, it is I, Professor Opportunity, or maybe you know me by my christain name, RONALDOVITCH JAVIDOVITCH SHORTSWEATHER!

I'm konocking on your door today to sell you a dream, and that dream is the American Sweater. Your arms are dying for warmth! Your babies are asking to be read to! AND ALL YOU EVER LEARNED TO DO WAS RUN FROM YOUR FEELINGS!

Don't be the only young Buck at the Sadie Hemmings Dance who can cut a rug with destiny... buy my sweaters and sweatshirts today and you'll be ducked out in styles upon styles upon styles! The ladies love cool jams and the jammies love cool ladies! Don't try to understand it, just do the math and come out on top!

When it comes to the Showdown, I'm gonna be the man, the plan, and the canal!

PANAMA! PANAMA-UH-UH-UH-AH-OH!

Blame it on the BOOGEYMAN!,
Ron "The Boogeyman" Shortsweather
Admiral First Class, The Army of Opportunity, Shortsweatheria
DON'T TRADE ON ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment